Using your strong market networks, you will focus on growing quality business in the corporate and commercial banking market. This roles sits within a team of industry specialists and services a well-established and thriving client portfolio within construction finance. With a very active, strong pipeline of business, this role is an outstanding opportunity for a keen relationship builder looking to specialise and build their experience in the construction space.
- Build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- Use your network and referral partners to identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- Gain an in depth understanding of complex client needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- Drive deal execution with proven skills in origination, structuring and negotiation of complex solutions; and
- Continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of CommBank across the region.
- Experience in successfully building and leading a successful Commercial Banking or Corporate portfolio; Experience within construction highly regarded but not essential
- Experience in commercial lending to the value of $30M and above
- A deep understanding of banking products and services;
- Sound financial analysis and credit skills, with a strong understanding of financial documents and the underlying cash-flow drivers;
- A real passion for customer service and driving new business.
Vacancy Type: Part-Time
Job Location:Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A