This role would suit candidates with strong technical accounting skills who are looking to hone their analytical abilities in a constantly evolving regulatory environment, working with internal and external stakeholders to meet our regulatory obligations.
- Oversee the preparation and review of quality monthly and quarterly Credit Risk and Exposure reporting returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS.
- Review and assist (where required) in the preparation of the Pillar 3, Profit Announcement and Annual Report table.
- Action and respond to requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies.
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
Vacancy Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Albury, AU
Application Deadline: N/A