View All Cerner JobsCerner
Ready for a fascinating and thrilling challenge? Ready to enter the world of Healthcare-IT? Ready to be part of something that really matters? As a Technical Support Engineer in the Immediate Response Center (IRC) you are part of a Mission Critical team that supports software, hardware and system solutions.
After an intensive training period you will be able to work client’s incidents independently and use your technical knowledge to understand the structure and location of an issue. You will be responsible for analyzing, documenting and solution of complex client tickets in a timely manner. You will be in close contact with other Cerner teams, and thus be able to work across teams for the benefit of our clients in one of the most complex fields of information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Willing to work on a 5-5-4 schedule from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- At least one year of experience in the following areas: Linux, Networking, AIX, Citrix, Windows, WebSphere Application Server, or SQL scripting
At least one year of support work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lees Summit, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A