Citizens Financial Group
As an Accounting Intern you will have the opportunity to participate in financial reporting, financial reconciliation, and tax related activities while improving your reporting and analysis skills as well as enhancing your knowledge of basic accounting principles and Microsoft Excel. You will be placed in one of the following accounting related areas for the summer:
- Primary duties include: preparation of tax returns, personal property tax declarations, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, estimated tax payments and extension payments, and other ad hoc work as needed.
- Gain an understanding of the role Corporate Tax plays in the CFG organization.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expected graduation date of May 2020
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related degree
Company: Citizens Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Town of Johnston, Rhode Island, US
Application Deadline: N/A