Website The Clorox Company
As Syndicated Data Manager, Human Insights, you will drive business growth by empowering decision makers at all levels with fast, accurate, and broad-spectrum access to critical syndicated retail and consumer behavior data. In this role, you will drive best-in-class omni-channel and household panel data reporting, for a complete picture of consumer purchase behavior in a rapidly evolving retail landscape. You will enable faster data-driven decision making by democratizing syndicated data, promoting a data-driven culture, and enabling business partners to use the data with savvy. This role also supports high visibility corporate analyses and data initiatives, as well as surfacing emerging consumer and industry trends.
- Fuel active use of syndicated data to drive action. Ensure rigorous use, reporting, and analysis of panel, POS, and omni-channel data.
dentify, evaluate, and acquire data from leading and emerging suppliers to expand market tracking coverage and support omni-channel reporting.
- Develop, improve, and drive adoption of syndicated data best practices across the company. Track usage and adoption of best practices.
- Drive panel data usage as part of the Clorox market tracking data strategy. Provide consultation, direction, and analytic perspective on key panel data across functions as the resident panel expert.
- Manage projects and supplier partners on initiatives to acquire, customize, and restate syndicated data sources.
- Oversee vendor-led training for syndicated data end-users and provide coaching/consulting on projects as needed.
- Ensure that data and analyses are flowing within the organization and that insights are getting to those who need them.
- Serve as business liaison / project manager for integrated data reporting to ensure timely, accurate, and actionable reporting and data visualizations for internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Leverage vendors and on-site staff, but also get directly involved when needed.
- Drive access, adoption, and action from omni-channel data through end-users in the business units.
- Serve as the key point of contact to enterprise data projects to ensure alignment and seamless mapping between data sources
- Identify and implement tools for effective utilization, translation, and integration of consumer and marketplace knowledge to drive strategies and tactics for corporate, category and brand portfolios.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong business knowledge in several business areas, including marketing, sales, eCommerce, and finance.
- Excellent analytical thinking and capabilities; strong learning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and proficiency in PowerPoint a must.
- Demonstrated ability to manage reports and dashboards that tell the story in the data. Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with syndicated data, either on the supplier side or at a CPG manufacturer with the following focus areas:
- Skilled at producing actionable and compelling insights
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- BS/BA degree in quantitative or business related field; MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with omni-channel reporting and e-commerce sales tracking vendors strongly desired
- Deep expertise in household consumer panel data.
- Experience developing comprehensive analyses integrating disparate data sources required
- Independent, creative thinker and problem solver
- Extensive experience using IRI, Nielsen and Numerator panel data required
- Skill in driving actionable insights from top POS and panel data sources including IRI, Nielsen, and Numerator. Knowledge of Stackline,
- 1010data, Profitero, 84.51, SPINS, a plus.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. Able to identify needs, develop a plan of action and implement.
- Must be able to advance multiple, unrelated projects/tasks independently.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A