View All Clorox JobsClorox
The “Sr. Sourcing Analyst” role provides analytical expertise for the Global Strategic Sourcing organization as part of an Analyst team within the Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE). The position provides the systems expertise and process controls needed to effectively and efficiently create, execute, and properly document all sourcing activities across assigned Spend Area(s). Systems to be managed include: Spend Analytics, Project Management, eSourcing Events, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), and Risk Management. Working collaboratively with Spend Area teams the Sr. Sourcing Analyst will help lead the digitalization journey, and unlock maximum efficiency and value from sourcing and contracting projects.
- Serve as system admin of one or more of the sourcing team’s SaaS solutions, including: Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Project Management, eSourcing, eSignature, and Risk Management tools.
- Work with all internal and external business partners to identify and implement system optimizations.
- Employ database skills and Business Intelligence (BI) software skills to provide end users with the data and visualizations needed for critical decision making.
- Partner with other sourcing analysts to train and support buyers to raise their digital awareness and capabilities. Drive data accuracy and adoption of tools.
- Maintain key performance indicators to ensure individual, team, and department goals are effectively tracked and achieved.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to aid learning all aspects of supply chain and strategic sourcing to better anticipate needs, and enhance overall effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required) More about Product Supply (PSO)
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 2 years’ procurement and/or supply chain work experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this positio
- Preferred Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science field
- 3 years procurement and/or supply chain work experience
- 3 years prior experience with Systems and Applications including but not limited to: SAP, Salesforce, SQL Server Management Studio, Tableau, other BI software, and all Microsoft Office products (including Access)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A