View All Clorox JobsClorox
As the Associate Category Manager, you will support the field sales teams by gathering, analyzing and reporting Category related data. You will monitor Category trends to identify opportunities or challenges that enable category growth for for assigned Clorox Customers/Categories.
- Drive the business: Create and update complex reports for retailers and field sales teams. Works with cross-functional partners and customer/field teams to bring Category perspective. Independently gather and interpret data and identify business drivers and opportunities.
- Customer Planning and Category Analysis: Effectively influence Customer(s) category reviews and provides appropriate data.
- CAS capability development: Uses appropriate tools, processes, and resources to support organization in understanding category trends. Communicate findings with wide variety of stakeholders including field sales teams, sales planning teams, retailer contacts and Clorox leadership.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of key Clorox processes
- Typically requires 5-7+ years of CPG experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A