View All Clorox JobsClorox
Provide analytical, reporting, and forecasting support to the Wellness Channel Team, with scope spanning across multiple merchants and business units to include Better Health and Wellness brands (Renew life, Natural Vitality, Neo Cell, Rainbow Light and Burt’s Bees) which represent approximately $60 million in annual retail sales. Support both internal and external planning process, identify and articulate business-building opportunities, and help manage day-to-day operations. High-level of exposure and fantastic growth potential!
- Report daily sales, ships, and weekly consumption.
- Support both internal planning process and well as external (Customer-facing) Joint Business Planning.
- Analyze trends across the Natural Channel with a key focus on Whole Foods Market. Identify opportunities for growth.
- Support the ongoing volume forecast to both ensure supply and manage internal expectations.
- Proficiency in Nielsen, Syndicated data (IRI), SPINS, customer portal data, MS Office, JDA (or other POG related software). Knowing Power BI, Tableau and category analysis tools, like Rich Mix, would be an added plus.
- Excellent analytical skills. Comfortable with numbers.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving, constantly-changing, environment
- Willingness to take risks, operate outside of the comfort zone, and occasionally fail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A