View All Clorox JobsClorox
As Analytic Insights Manager for Sales Analytics and Revenue Growth, you would have the opportunity to drive transformational change in how we drive profitable growth and consumer value through the power of analytics. Being human-centered is the core of our business, and we’re looking for someone with strong quantitative, consultative, and human insight skills to bring the holistic revenue picture to life. You would work cross-functionally with leaders in business units and analytics team mates to implement next generation net revenue management analytic capabilities. You would also be a change agent to evolve and deploy insights and optimizations for revenue management into marketing, sales and finance. You should be passionate about marketing, sales, data & analytics with a balanced mix of client-side experience/consulting, including a track record of using sales analytics to drive top line revenue and profit growth for brands and customer teams.
- Price & Promotion simulation
- Price/Promo modeling & Marketing mix modeling
- Trade Measurement & Evaluation
- Price Pack Architecture
- Consult business units to implement optimal trade and pricing strategy, proposing recommendations to improve margins and maximize profitability for each brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytics, business, marketing, finance, economics, or other relevant quantitative field. MS or MBA strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in retail sales analytics and internal or client-facing business consulting involving strategic pricing and retail trade promotion. CPG experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to transform data, build statistical models, and create predictive simulations using tools like R/SQL/SAS. Advanced Excel skills required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A