View All Clorox JobsClorox
The Process Department’s purpose is to supply the packaging lines with product that meets all specifications in a safe, efficient, and timely manner that minimizes costs. The purpose of this position is to operate Process Department equipment and systems under all circumstances to achieve department objectives and to deal with non-routine operational, quality, and maintenance problems.
- Perform troubleshooting, Improvement and Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Manage Raw Material and Parts
- Safety/Chlorine related training and operations
- Maintaining of consumables/P-card
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Trained in Synergy Gold (SPC).
- Knowledge of product processing standards.
- Knowledge of storage guidelines for all Process materials and supplies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A