View All Clorox JobsClorox
The Clorox Professional Products Division serves professional customers in a B2B selling model. The Clinical and Scientific Affairs (CASA) team is a high performance team within the Professional Products Division and sits at the frontline of interactions with marketing, sales, insights, regulatory and legal to drive business results. This corporate-office based CASA role serves as the technical expertise hub for Clorox Professional Products Company’s commercial cleaning (CloroxPro) and healthcare (Clorox Healthcare) businesses. This team member will provide technical support to increase the sales of our existing product lines through delivering current and compelling technical information to increase the relevancy of these products in the market place. You will work closely with cross-functional partners to develop a robust pipeline of compelling evidence, educational content and value-added services to drive the CloroxPro and Clorox Healthcare businesses forward. This high visibility role enables you to have a direct impact on the business and help drive growth in one of the fastest growing divisions at Clorox.
- Effectively partners with members of the R&D, regulatory and legal teams to quickly develop accurate and tailored solutions to questions posed by customers, end users and cross-functional partners.
- Partners with the go-to-market and field sales teams, serving as a technical expert on CloroxPro and Clorox Healthcare products to enable and accelerate selling efforts.
- Partners with sales and marketing colleagues to develop end user training tools and educational resources tied to infection prevention and/or commercial cleaning best practices.
- Proactively finds, summarizes and translates relevant technical information from a variety of sources (i.e. government websites, regulations, patents, peer-reviewed literature, competitor websites) while connecting this information to business priorities and drive business forward.
- Prepares and delivers product and topic focused educational content to audiences of a variety of sizes and educational levels both internally and externally.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in competitive product information, trends or changes in infection prevention and control, and public health trends related to the built environment and summarizes details for the business team.
- Strong problem solving skills to research and make recommendations demonstrating the superiority and relevance of our products.
- Must be resourceful in order to provide real time solutions
- Must be technically curious and willing to learn quickly in order to independently develop a plan and execute against objectives.
- Comfortable working cross functionally (sales, marketing, legal, regulatory etc.) to identify business needs and proactively provide a clear technical recommendations.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills and enjoys teaching others
- High energy, positive drive and commitment in setting and meeting aggressive goals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)More about Research & Development (R&D)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A