View All Clorox JobsClorox
The Associate Director is responsible for driving 5-10% annual incremental profit growth behind new and existing partnerships. This requires driving the formation and execution of commercialization plans among current partners, developing and securing senior alignment to new strategic adjacencies, cultivating new partners, negotiating favorable terms and successful contract closure. It is expected that you will have strong initiative with the ability to accomplish this with minimal supervision.
- Secure senior internal alignment behind WTP choices, potential partners, negotiating parameters and ultimately final legal contract.
- Complete at least one major new deal per year.
- Complete comprehensive due diligence of quality, safety, regulatory, financial health, raw material sourcing and manufacturing quality.
- Co-architect annual and three-year strategic business plans with key partners, adapting them ongoing in response to changing market dynamics
- Build productive working relations and demonstrate strong thought leadership both externally and internally- Strong working relations are absolutely critical with the BU and all critical functions including: Marketing, R&D, Global Stewardship, Legal, Finance, and GSS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A