View All David Jones JobsDavid Jones
Generations of customers look forward to the Christmas magic that only David Jones can offer.
We want to inspire our customers by providing exceptional experiences. Friendly, efficient, high energy team members ensure our customers are delighted with their Christmas experience at David Jones.
Our Logistics Assistants work across two key areas, within in-store fulfilment or the loading dock. Teams across both areas work efficiently to complete tasks within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure the merchandise is available for our customers over the busy Christmas season.
- Complete tasks such stock receiving, marking off items received, ticketing and security tagging ensuring timelines are met
- Liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Be a team player and be inspired to achieve individual and team success
- If you are allocated to the loading dock area, there may be more manual handling/lifting required for this role
- Have effective and clear communication skills
- Have strong organisation skills and can multi-task
- Are flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
Company: David Jones
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A