View All David Jones JobsDavid Jones
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team and have a responsibility to drive your department’s performance.
Additionally, you will be expected to lead by example and coach your team to ensure they exceed their service goals and sales KPI’s. You must maintain a current and up to date level of product knowledge, ensuring you share your insights with your customers and your team. To develop your own management skill set, you will be charged with identifying, developing and supporting your team to grow by nurturing talent and coaching for opportunity.
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service to lead by example, ensuring that your Work Area achieves and exceeds budget
- Coach, develop and mentor team members to maximise performance and ensure the success of your Work Area across all KPIs
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the department are set to the standards required
- Review stock levels across the department whilst coordinating stock replenishment processes
- Support new team members during their on boarding process and beyond
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
Company: David Jones
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A