The successful candidate will be responsible for review, communication and implementation of SOPs, work instructions and KPIs in the department, based on customer requirements, Corporate Integrated Management System, regulatory and industry standards, Quality Management Systems and departmental objectives and policies. Facilitate and represent the department at all external airline audits, change management processes, continuous improvement programmes & ensure all staff are updated on SOPs for relevant areas of operations.
- Provide long / medium forecasting of manpower and equipment resource requirements. Support the review, and preparation of divisional and departmental annual budgets ensuring full analysis and justification of resources and projected spend.
- Initiate, lead and manage simulation projects to conduct ‘what if’ scenarios on departmental processes in order to assess tactical operational plans and constraints. Support Process Owners and management in all phases of implementation of the redesigned processes and recommendations to ensure delivery of benefits, and monitor for process compliance.
- Implement industry best practice improvements to systems and processes (people, equipment and systems) to enhance operational effectiveness through continuous review of established engagement standards, improved rosters, cross-utilization of resources and business process re-engineering exercises. Prioritize, plan and manage process improvement projects in support of long term plan within the department or division while seeking the support from other non-operational areas, such as HR, Finance and Purchasing.
- Monitor and control costs through effective resource management of staff, including subcontractors, equipment and facilities. Continual review and adjustment of expenditure to meet fluctuations or demand to demand to deliver savings against budget and forecasts.
- Establish and manage processes for the analysis and evaluation of the manpower equipment and other resource requirements such as outsource manpower & equipment, support senior management decisions in line with expansion plans. Aid the Business Support Team in updating the conceptual technologies used in the IT systems for resource planning
- Drive innovative solutions through team creativity and ensure a collaborative approach with other dnata business units within Airport Operations and to include the use of all dnata mandated technological solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership or management role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in resource management
- Minimum Degree or Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution
- Working knowledge of resource management systems in Airline / Ground Handling will have a distinct advantage
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A