The Security Coordinator position is responsible for the development, administering, coordinating and monitoring the comprehensive security programs.
- Liaise with PST (Personnel Security Team) Leads as required.
- Follow PST Security procedures to effectively ensure mission compliance.
- Liaise with PST Team Members to disseminate needed information/intelligence for upcoming missions and movements i.e.: (Mission Load out and Security Threat Level).
- Liaise with Human Resources personnel to collect proper data on arrivals and departures from Kabul International Airport to ensure a timely arrival and departure schedule.
- Liaise with US Military, NATO/ISAF Military and other DoD personnel for intelligence briefings, and incident response
- Receive, record, and track primary and alternate routes.
- Receive, record, and track all CNGS arming letters.
- Record all possible safe-havens.
- Receive and evaluate security concept.
- Receive release time according to convoy SITREP.
- Receive comm. checks prior to convoy movement.
- Monitor and record convoy progress.
- Processes all Badging needs for personnel.
- Assist in the development of PST/Badging policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure mission required performance where applicable.
- Coordinate with US Military, NATO/ISAF Military and other DoD personnel for any Badging or Vehicle Access request or issues.
- Provide weekly/monthly status report(s) or as needed to Program Manager and Security Supervisor
- Conducts Static/PST security assignments when directed or needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In-depth knowledge of company’s Security/PST security policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles of various weights in a tactical manner both on and off-road.
- Ability to conduct both static and mobile PST operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently in the English language.
- Ability to fingerprint personnel as required.
- Excellent communications skills with persons at all levels.
- Technical and tactical proficiency with the various small arms used in support of company operations
- May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions.
- Must have a final (not interim) DoD SECRET Level Security Clearance before deployment and maintain that clearance.
- In-depth knowledge of all US Military and ISAF/NATO Military Badging Requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kabul, Afganistan
Application Deadline: N/A