To focus and manage our transaction balance sheet accounts for Accounts payable and analytical support for procurement.
- You’ll be responsible for running and analysing the payment practises regulations report on monthly basis and submit returns every 6 months.
- Provide financial support to procurement in regards to supplier analysis around spends, aged payments, debit balances and any ad hoc analysis required
- Manage reconciliation of all Accounts payable related balance sheet accounts in a timely manner with supporting schedules and thorough understanding of the balance sheet position, managing risk and opportunities with the business.
- Preparation of an accurate cashflow forecast by currency monthly, yearly and 24 months out.
- Monthly reporting of Accounts payable KPIS and key commentary
- Drive continuous improvement; actively engage in development of underlying systems
- Build relationships across several teams within easyJet, and with a number of external suppliers.
- Prepare month end journals and post to ledger ensuring accuracy and adhering to accounting standards.
- Take ownership of projects / work with a specific underlying issue across the team to generate results. Report regularly and effectively on performance against project goals.
- Studying towards professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to find problems and provide proposals for change
- From a lot of detail be able to Identify and present key issues
- Manage own time across variety of tasks and projects to deliver to deadlines
- Communicate with both finance and non-finance contacts to achieve results
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills – including extensive knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong academic record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A