View All Envoy JobsEnvoy
Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network Training and development programs to take your career to the next level Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories.
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Minimum age: 18
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A