Develop Marketing plan to achieve KPIs of Enterprise Gov segments.Execute acquisition & base development initiatives of the Gov segment marketing plan.Develop special customized offers to acquire/fully churn Gov accounts.Achieve Gov segment’s Gross Adds, Net Adds, ARPU and Revenue Targets
- Participate in developing the monthly sales gross adds target and its related rate plan split
- Working closely with all concerned functions during any project or new launch, such as Pricing team, PMO, P&S team, CCC….etc, and providing them with all the required details and solutions, to assure proper, complete launch and on time.
- Responsible for handling any bid in the government sector to secure Etisalat market share growth.
- Develop new value propositions/promotions to achieve the set targets of the Large segment and produce the related concept presentation, research and MarCom briefs, IVR and website content, Qs and As document and training material as well as develop the related business case assumptions and projections.
- Train corporate sales and corporate customer care team on all enterprise segment offering and any new value proposition..etc.
- Develop content of sales toolkit and any merchandising materials.
- Develop post-launch analysis to each value proposition to measure performance against projections
- Participate in preparation of enterprise segment annual marketing plan.
- Understanding and analyzing our Enterprise Gov segment base, revenue and ARPU trends and figures.
- Developing new value propositions to increase Gov subscribers share and to acquire high value customers.
- Creating promotions to develop Gov base customers Usage and ARPU.
- Attend UAT and ensure best in class customer experience in launched value proposition
- Handle customized offers requested by sales (corporate accounts)
- Handle all RFQ of bids handled by the group/Etisalat Digital.
- Relevant experience in the Enterprise sector will be an asset
- Excellent computer skills specially Microsoft Office “Excel, PowerPoint and word”
- Perfect analytical and presentation skills.
- MBA is a plus
- Excellent English & Arabic “Reading, Writing and Oral”
- Strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Perfect negotiation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational Background: Economics, Business Administration, Applied Math or Engineering
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the Telecom industry “Marketing, Pricing, Insights or Finance are preferred”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A