View All Exelon JobsExelon
Protect the health and welfare of the public by defending the station against any act of radiological sabotage, attack, or theft of special nuclear material. As specified by procedure and the site security plan, maintain a secure perimeter for site access and egress and employee, contractor and visitor entry. Perform search, patrol, and inspections in accordance with the Station Security Plan, procedures, and post orders.
- Conduct patrols and inspections
- Monitor access to security areas
- Perform search activities
- Respond to threats and contingency events
- Provide physical protection of Exelon nuclear generating facilities against intrusion and acts of sabotage. Conduct armed stationary, foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior). Control access and/or egress of personnel, materials and vehicles. Monitor CCTV, plant surveillance equipment and alarm systems. Deter criminal activity, misconduct, and safety violations. Perform other duties as specified in Nuclear training and qualification plan and post orders.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment)
- Be able to pass extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and educational verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and Credit Check
- Pass a State licensing test as you will be driving a company-owned vehicle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Davenport, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A