View All Exelon JobsExelon
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
- Validate and reconcile all energy commodity transaction data for regional owned and contracted units used in the accurate reporting to external government agencies, Independent System Operators, and Power Marketing groups
- Accurate and timely invoicing of counterparties for all commodities
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable forecasting, processing, reconciliation, and exception reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business-related position
- Demonstrated knowledge of wholesale energy products and metering.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop spreadsheet applications and learn other specialized software products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Davenport, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A