View All Exelon JobsExelon
The Associate/Analyst accurately records all energy commodity transaction data and their timely settlement. Perform the timely forecasting, processing, reconciliation, and exception reporting of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Validate and reconcile all energy commodity transaction data for regional owned and contracted units used in the accurate reporting to external government agencies, Independent System Operators, and Power Marketing groups
- Accurate and timely invoicing of counterparties for all commodities
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable forecasting, processing, reconciliation, and exception reporting
- Provide support for other Operational Accounting, Risk, and Power Marketing activities
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop spreadsheet applications and learn other specialized software products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A