We are looking for a Manager to join our Assurance team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. You will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and existing client relationships, leading highly skilled project teams and delivering a first-class customer experience on high-profile engagements. In return for helping us build a better working world you can expect excellent career opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Effectively managing Audit processes with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Coach and mentor other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions, including identifications of improvements in business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver these to clients.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters.
- A recognised accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tamworth, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A