From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector practice of Ernst & Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
- Identify opportunities to enhance audit techniques
- Drive development of audit and accounting client deliverables
- Perform financial and audit data analytics
- Monitor project scope and schedule and the progress of client engagement deliverables.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders across other EY functional groups
- Meet engagement project expectations defined by project and engagement stakeholders
- Identify, communicate and address project risks, assumptions and constraints
- Direct field work, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage Analyst performance
- Manage resources, communications, and cost management of projects/programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A