View All Family Dollar JobsFamily Dollar
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance and completing daily paperwork.
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Associates on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Availability : Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience : Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Education : Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to other’s operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A