This position is to assist the Warehouse Operations Manager and Supervisor in the daily operation of the distribution department and be the main contact for the customer service group.
- Assist in any discrepancies of shipments including providing proof of deliveries/pickup.
- Review shortage reports and communicate with Schedulers and Production.
- Communicates with customer service/transportation any anomalies regarding outbound shipments and appointment delays.
- File carrier claims as needed.
- Work with cycle counters to analyze inventory discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments.
- Schedule inbound and outbound appointments and keep Dock Schedule updated.
- Schedules and maintains activity of finished goods to and from cold storage facility.
- Check daily demand of re-supply items.
- Function as liaison between Customer Service and Warehouse regarding shipments
- Analyze inbounds for cross dock opportunities and track inbounds for on time delivery.
- Make adjustments to customer orders when necessary or requested.
- Check short report and request all product on Micro hold be released in order to cover orders for the next day.
- High school diploma or GED required and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas and outlook email is required.
- Experience with applications such as warehouse management systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A