View All First Republic Bank JobsFirst Republic Bank
The Advisor Onboarding Associate is a key member of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) Onboarding and Transition Management Team. The role will engage with all aspects of PWM and provides excellent exposure to cross-functional department business partners and to Executive Management. This role covers the onboarding cycle including recruiting, onboarding, and integration of new teams into PWM while working directly with our Client Service and Transition Management Team to support the growth of our business.
- Provide disbursement and account maintenance client servicing support to new wealth management teams throughout their transition
- Provide direct onsite and remote training support on certain systems, policies, and procedures
- Research and respond to daily servicing, operational, and wealth management related inquiries to ensure timely, accurate and detailed responses are provided
- Effective organization, prioritization and time management capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable speaking in front of senior wealth professionals and management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with careful attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information.
- Desire to pursue Series 7/66 license preferred for career advancement eligibility.
- 1+ years of related experience in financial services with exposure to asset management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications with an intermediate+ skill level in Excel and PPT.
- Proven self-starter mindset with the ability to think and work autonomously.
- Team player attitude; willing to help and learn from others.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience.
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A