View All First Republic Bank JobsFirst Republic Bank
As a Preferred Banker Associate, you will have the opportunity to assist the Preferred Banking team and Relationship Managers in developing relationships with clients, transitioning them to the Bank while maintaining existing relationships using the full range of the Bank’s deposit products and services. In this role, you will encourage and recognize opportunities for additional business from existing clients and support the Preferred Bankers with documentation, new client follow-up, compliance logs and administrative duties. You will use your exceptional client service skills and ingenuity to solve problems and enhance relationships with our clients.
- Maintain new account logs, Eagle reports, ALCO reports, client/product reports and transaction logs.
- Maintain client relationships and open new accounts.
- Adhere to and comply with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) as well as Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain the marketing and brochure supply for Preferred Bankers.
- Keep up-to-date with new Bank product offerings and services.
- Acquire knowledge of existing Bank products, specifically on the deposit side, but with a small focus on the Trust, Wealth Management and
- Loan products.
- Participate in business development calls with Relationship Managers and/or Preferred Bankers.
- Knowledge of banking operations (preferred)
- A college degree
- A commitment to be a collaborative team player
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask
- At least 2-4 years client service and operational banking experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A