View All First Republic Bank JobsFirst Republic Bank
As Assistant Manager, you’ll support sales and business development, enabling the office to always provide top-quality client service. You will have the opportunity to co-manage office operations, serving as acting manager when the Preferred Banking Offices Manager is absent.
- Actively look for ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to build a book of business and contribute toward meeting your individual sales goals and the office’s sales goals.
- Take responsibility for checking account and deposit growth.
- Build professional relationships with clients to establish repeat and referral business and strengthen client loyalty.
- Introduce banking products and services to clients and explain how these new offerings can meet their needs.
- Actively participate in office sales promotions.
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and refer clients to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers as appropriate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- An interest in sales
- A college degree preferred
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to coach and mentor team members to perform above expectations
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Three years of relationship banking experience
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A