View All Fiserv JobsFiserv
You will develop the strategy, execute programs and optimize results from demand generation activities in support of lead acquisition, sales/cross sales and retention of our Merchant Services business. If you are be highly skilled in B2B, CRM and marketing automation experience – with deep experience deploying and using Marketo and Salesforce, this could be the next step in your career. You will be working with technology, sales operations and corporate/product marketing teams to deploy technologies and content that enable always-on integrated digital campaigns for lead nurture, and cross sell. You’ll report to the head of Market Development and Intelligence for Global Business Solutions (GBS).
You’ll be responsible for preparing the strategy for outstanding always-one customer experience communications. Working with Technology leaders. You will establish marketing automation and customer data platform business requirements that ensure our global Marketing automation platform is a fully-integrated component of our on-demand architecture and CRM program. You’ll prepare full life-cycle journey maps for multiple audience types and work closely with the marketing leads, Salesforce.com teams and additional systems leads to ensure the successful strategy and execution of new programs, as well as the implementation and optimization of always-on nurture campaigns.
- Identify, implement and lead new technology integrations to help us meet our business goals, including the development of an email marketing center of excellence.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Sales and Technology teams to improve marketing-driven return on investment.
- Use your combination of project management skills and marketing strategy to ensure GBS provides outstanding customer experience in its communications from the marketing automation platform.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners and advise executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of professional experience in email campaign management, marketing automation and digital acquisition for a Fortune 250 company and/or digital agency servicing F250 clients
- 5+ years of professional experience leading Marketo marketing automation program for multiple business lines or segments
- 5+ years of professional experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM with a full understanding of sales and cross sell life cycles and campaign management within Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of professional experience in planning and managing budgets and resources.
- 3+ years building business development justifications and measuring return on investment on those plans.
- 2+ years of experience integrating Marketo with Mulesoft and/or a CDP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A