View All Fiserv JobsFiserv
The ATM Security Engineer ensures the effectiveness of ATM specific logical and physical security controls and practices to protect the Card Services ATM Managed Services business, products, systems and client transaction data in accordance to Fiserv standards, applicable laws and industry regulation. As a senior level ATM specific Information Security Engineer, your contributions and influence are critical to the business’ success ensuring ATM related security risks are known and mitigated.
- Design, recommend, implement and manage ATM logical and physical security controls.
- Assist architects in the design of the ATM ecosystem – network connectivity, ATM operating system, data management, and user access.
- Influence and support all aspects of the ATM Managed Services security posture
- Configure and manage ATM gold images
- Ensure security patching is effectively coordinated and governed
- Use ATM specific security products to harden gold images and create a least privilege application environment
- Assist in the evaluation of third-party vendor software and systems, and vulnerability assessments
- Develop and maintain operational procedures and standards to ensure regulatory compliance with security related aspects of various standards
- Perform risk assessments and risk management functions
- Provide first-tier security incident response – joining bridge calls, triage, and replication of issues within the lab environment
- Compile and report on security metrics KPIs and KRIs, scanning, testing and remediation
- Provide data analysis to support and develop internal tools and systems
- Participate in security audits and federal examinations
- Ensure ATM security controls (data encryption, access management, connectivity, hardening) are built and operate per specification.
- Participate in security escalations within guidelines of Fiserv’s Incident Response framework.
- Minimum 4 years Windows administration/technical support experience
- Minimum 6 years relevant ATM technology experience
- Minimum 3 years combined work experience in three or more of the following security domains: network, firewall administration, identity and access management, penetration testing, data encryption, or application whitelisting.
- Current certifications in one or more of the following or the ability to attain within one year on the job: CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, PenTest+, or OSCP.
- Advanced ATM security implementation and operational experience
- In depth understanding of security control structures and elements for a layered security environment
- Comprehensive understanding of security concepts and knowledge domains required
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients and implementation teams
- Ability to influence others and defend best security practices
- Ability to approach ATM configuration challenges in novel ways that have not been done before.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A