View All Flight Attendant JobsFrontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Based in a Frontier station with a number of daily operations, the Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service is responsible for delivering outstanding and safe operational performance, customer service, and financial performance in a number of Frontier airport locations. The Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service is the primary Frontier representative to both the airport and business partner for the stations within their region. In addition to daily operations, this position oversees seasonal and new station openings and seasonal closures of stations. The Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service reports directly to the Director and has regular / daily interaction with Frontier officers and directors.
- Customer Service – Deliver superlative customer service through engagement, motivation, coaching and leadership. Be a tireless advocate of Low Fares Done Right and effectively communicate its meaning to Frontier’s business partners and front-line teams.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Develop and manage multi-million-dollar budgets with accuracy. Continuously strive to lower costs through identification and elimination of inefficiencies and improvement of contracts.
- Operational Performance – Ensure outstanding operational performance in assigned cities. Work cross-functionally with other operational and planning departments to influence and improve day-to-day performance. Ensure business partner management and front-line visibility to station and corporate goals and drive continuous improvement through effective management and development of processes and procedures.
- Safety – Be a champion for safety through accountability, awareness and communication. Ensure that all employees, direct and business partner, understand the importance of safety and require that they conduct themselves in a manner that reflects this value and enhances the level of safety of the company.
- Executive interaction – Interact with Frontier Officers and Directors. Collaborate with senior management to provide strategic and operational planning input for the Customer Service Division as well as the company. Report progress and results to senior management on a regular basis.
- Must have a high level of initiative, strong team building skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to teach others leadership techniques and a complete understanding of station management responsibilities. Must have a desire to serve others and travel flexibility. Must be self-motivated, a good listener, innovative, and a coach.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to manage and mentor business partners in an effort to make the customer service experience uniform across the system.
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional and facilitation skills
- Skill in interpersonal communications, leadership, delegation, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
- Ability to effectively manage and justify station budgets
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years prior passenger airline experience in a leadership role
- Previous City Manager experience
- Fluency in Spanish required for predominantly Spanish speaking or Latin American locations.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A