View All Frontier Airlines JobsFrontier Airlines
Based in a Frontier station with a number of daily operations, the Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service is responsible for delivering outstanding and safe operational performance, customer service, and financial performance in a number of Frontier airport locations. The Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service is the primary Frontier representative to both the airport and business partner for the stations within their region. In addition to daily operations, this position oversees seasonal and new station openings and seasonal closures of stations. The Regional Manager of Airport Customer Service reports directly to the Director and has regular / daily interaction with Frontier officers and directors.
- Executive interaction – Interact with Frontier Officers and Directors. Collaborate with senior management to provide strategic and operational planning input for the Customer Service Division as well as the company. Report progress and results to senior management on a regular basis.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Develop and manage multi-million-dollar budgets with accuracy. Continuously strive to lower costs through identification and elimination of inefficiencies and improvement of contracts.
- Customer Service – Deliver superlative customer service through engagement, motivation, coaching and leadership. Be a tireless advocate of Low Fares Done Right and effectively communicate its meaning to Frontier’s business partners and front-line teams.
- Operational Performance – Ensure outstanding operational performance in assigned cities. Work cross-functionally with other operational and planning departments to influence and improve day-to-day performance. Ensure business partner management and front-line visibility to station and corporate goals and drive continuous improvement through effective management and development of processes and procedures.
- Vision – Keep an open mind to new ideas and ways of conducting business, while focusing on the Company’s goals and business plan. Foster an environment where employee suggestions are vetted and implemented when in line with the company’s direction.
- Safety – Be a champion for safety through accountability, awareness and communication. Ensure that all employees, direct and business partner, understand the importance of safety and require that they conduct themselves in a manner that reflects this value and enhances the level of safety of the company.
- Visible and Active Leadership – Be a willing, motivational leader who seeks out opportunities to get in front of employees and business partner leadership and employees to establish excellent two-way communication and manage the flow of correspondence to and from the stations. Be a role model for others to follow. Guide business partners as they partner to lead the day-to-day operations of our stations.
- Regulatory Compliance – Ensure compliance with all airline and government agency regulations and protocols. Monitor compliance with all FAA, TSA and DOT regulations. Establish sound working relationships with FAA, TSA, Customs, Immigrations, airport authorities, and business partners. Where applicable, ensure all international requirements are met and complied with, working with CBP and governments where necessary to procure rights and slots.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years prior passenger airline experience in a leadership role
- Previous City Manager experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to effectively manage and justify station budgets
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and mentor business partners in an effort to make the customer service experience uniform across the system.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, leadership, delegation, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A