This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to join our team based in Cheltenham.
You will be responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance and responding as necessary to all incidents as directed, minimising business disruption and operational down time.
- Overseeing on-site contractors, ensuring their work is satisfactorily completed.
- Maintaining records and producing reports as required.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance tasks are completed within the designated time period to enable full compliance.
- Proactively identify material requirements and complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner to enable service delivery.
- Taking a proactive support role in delivery of a safe, clean and healthy working environment for all staff.
- To be successful for this role, you will have experience in working in a commercial or industrial FM service delivery environment and ideally have IOSH supervise safely, ONC engineering or NVQ3 engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A