The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an experienced supervisor with a background in security. As a Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for the professional operation, administration, profitability, and quality assurance of uniformed services for a single shift at a G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. client’s site.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
- Oversee the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift.
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by G4S.
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift.
- Perform other operations related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, issue uniforms, coordinate fleet vehicles, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
- Respond to client requests.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must have a valid and current state issued Driver’s License
- Verifiable work history in any field
- One or more years of verifiable and successful security experience
- Service in auxiliary police or cadets
- Service in the active duty military, military reserve or National Guard
- Associate’s degree or higher in any discipline
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A