The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Director, Business Development – Integrated Security . As a Director, Business Development – Integrated Security , you will be responsible for increasing business opportunities and driving sales to major multinationals in North America and abroad. The Director, National Account Sales will proactively target major national companies (Fortune 500/1000) to consultatively sell the broadest range of G4S services to the client, using a consultative risk-based approach and leveraging technology, software, risk consulting, and labor services.
This role will focus on high level consultative and relationship sales. This position will be responsible for working with customers to develop integrated security solutions that leverage all G4S service lines and provide customers with security solutions that mitigate security threats, balance security risks, and seek to reduce their total cost of security ownership. While working within Secure Solutions USA, the Director, National Account Sales will work with all sales teams in North America to bring in subject matter expertise as needed and will proactively drive targeted opportunities at the highest level. The successful candidate will be targeted to generate c. $15m+ ACV annually (a minimum of $7m in-year).
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
- Gain c. $15m-$20m all-commodity volume in new sales Year on Year
- Develop comprehensive targeting strategy for F500/1000 companies and work with other sales teams to prioritize targets, especially those with integrated security opportunities
- Build a realistic pipeline of opportunities to better guarantee achievement of targets and maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Maintain full opportunity management process (G4S Way) in Salesforce and report monthly on sales performance
- Build a collaborative working relationship with sales leaders/sales teams across the region and internationally
- Develop and write bid strategy documentation and customer contract approvals to support internal approval processes for large/complex deals
- Support bid preparation activities, such as Executive Summaries, technical responses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Marketing, Criminal justice, or a related field
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years of high-performance sales experience
- Solid track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals year over year
- Experience with Salesforce or other customer relationship management application
- Collaborative/team player experience to deliver results
- Excellent relationship building and consultative selling skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and
- Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A