The Senior Accounting Analyst provides accurate reporting and analysis to drive strategic decisions. This position is called upon to assist finance leadership and functional area managers with a variety of financial, statistical, and analytical needs. Given the complexity of the business, strong problem solving and data comprehension skills are required.
- Investigate and resolve inventory irregularities, providing solutions and guidance.
- Manage tracking of personnel information and data for integration into weekly/monthly financial reports.
- Develop, prepare, and present financial analyses that include accurate and reliable information to provide direction in strategic decisions
- Develop and document process improvements that support strong fiscal management and reporting.
- 6 – 8 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills (VBA/SQL experience a plus)
- Mix of public and private industry experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A