View All Henkel JobsHenkel
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Approximately 18-months rotational leadership program starting June 2021 Rotations in either Finance, Business Controlling, Purchasing or IT with possible rotation to another country
- Show your full potential in day-to-day operations while we put your entrepreneurial and project leadership skills to the test
- Take advantage of day one medical benefit eligibility, relocation assistance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, bonus opportunity and much more!
- Exposure and close cooperation with Top Management across functions and geographical scope
- Receive ongoing support by your manager, a mentor, a training plan and peer exchange
- Passion, drive and readiness to challenge status quo (should be in your DNA)
- Leadership potential with strong interpersonal skills
- MBA or Master’s in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Business Analytics or related fields
- Recommended 3+ years of working experience Strong analytical thinking and problem solving with a hands-on attitude
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Open to work in new environments – and potentially for 3 months abroad!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rocky Hill, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A