View All Hilton JobsHilton
As our Principal Cyber Security Architect, our successful candidate will be an influential leader partnering across our global technology organization to creatively drive secure architecture for customer applications across the enterprise, as well as motivating people to perform through vision, management, focus, and discipline.
This is a mission-critical position responsible for maintaining our security architecture strategies and practices while balancing Hilton’s business needs and priorities. The Principle Cyber Security Architect will own the evaluation of new technologies and software products and develop security solutions to meet our business partner’s requirements.
- Are secure, technically proficient, performance efficient, and fit into Hilton’s architecture models.
- Evaluate technologies and software products to determine the feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the Hilton product suite.
- Craft and maintain security architecture strategies, patterns, standards, and guidelines, which balance business priorities, information security risks, emerging threats, and standard methodology security application architecture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Hilton information assets.
- Develop advanced security solutions to meet the requirements of key partners to ensure that solutions
- Guide and contribute extensively to the ongoing collection, development, review, and adoption of architecture and development standards and standard methodologies.
- Actively participate in the governance process associated with application security and technology standards
- Deep understanding of industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing
- Excellent communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Experience reviewing static code scan tools (e.g., Fortify, Checkmarx) and dynamic scanning tools results (e.g. reports)
- Experience working with multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, RUP)
- Experience reviewing application design, software framework, and infrastructure to identify risks and communicating vulnerabilities
- Capable of assessing underlying components (e.g., databases, servers), configuration, and security access controls.
- In-depth understanding of the security requirements lifecycle process and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Solid grasp of Atlassian Stack, Node.js, React, Relay, Graphql, and NOSQL databases such as Couchbase
- Prior experience in developing custom solutions (applications) which offer viable solutions for various systems and architecture to solve different types of business challenges.
- Experience developing and reviewing complex, high-availability, high-security network architectures, and network security appliance implementations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A