View All Hilton JobsHilton
A Guest Services Manager is responsible for managing the Guest Services operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As Guest Services Manager, you would be responsible for managing the Guest Services operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Manage administrative projects and ensure adherence to established quality standards
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Manage all Guest Service operations to include, but not limited to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution, systems management, budget and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Oversee daily operations in all Guest Services departments
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A