View All Hilton JobsHilton
The Complex Director of International Sales (Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills & The Beverly Hilton) will establish, cultivate and generate business with Luxury Consortia clients. Responds to sales inquiries, initiates new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential group clients, conducts site visits and answers questions, determines rates, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, services accounts and analyzes lost business for the hotel. Develops sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals. Works with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.
The architecture of Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is a thoughtful response to its urban context, a context established by the convergence of Santa Monica and Wilshire Boulevards and exudes the essence of its varied streetscape. The design itself is responsive to the overall architectural styles prominent in Southern California, and is a contemporary interpretation of Hollywood glamour drawing inspiration from the rich history of California’s Streamline Modern style.
Guests at the hotel will enjoy unrivalled views in every direction from oversized private balconies – ‘classic lanais’ – each providing shade and privacy for guests, functioning as an extension of the already expansive suites.
Rising up from the vibrant energy of the streetscape, the building terraces at the third level reveal Celebrity Villa Suites with spacious private patios and luxurious gardens, ensuring a retreat that is most alluring and serene. The rooftop pool deck, available only to hotel guests, will be the loftiest and largest rooftop destination of its kind in Beverly Hills. Impeccably landscaped, the rooftop gathering area will include, VIP cabanas, a lounge area with panoramic views as well as a swimming pool.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Senior Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel’s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A