View All Hilton JobsHilton
Plan and manage the kitchen staff in the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food for the hotel in a safe, sanitary work environment which conforms to all standards and regulations and achieves profitable, competitive, quality products.
- Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, cost effective manner.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of kitchen, equipment and related areas to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and franchise standards and regulations.
- Develop, implement and manage the department’s budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Weekly review of food costs and labor to ensure profit margins are efficient and meeting or exceeding forecast guidelines.
- Develop and implement menus and back-up (use records, production lists, pars, training, etc…) within corporate guidelines to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
The Monsaraz, Tapestry Collection, is a truly unique experience for our guests, driven by the passion and care of our associates. We will demonstrate the art of hospitality by evoking a refined yet simple hospitality experience. Sophisticated yet simplistic, old Spanish with a modern touch. These terms may seem contradictory but that’s what this design is all about. This hotel will combine old world charm with modern day amenities that guests crave.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A