View All Hilton JobsHilton
A Payroll Accountant will oversee the payroll process and use payroll historical and trending data to make recommendations to the Assistant Finance Manager.
As Payroll Accountant, you will oversee the payroll process and use payroll historical and trending data to make recommendations to the Assistant Finance Manager.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and provide related financial reports for the hotel accounting system
- Lead the payroll process, as it relates to payroll costs, and ensure all work is completed on time with all relevant accounts reconciled
- Prepare payroll and overtime accruals journals
- Ensure the balance sheets, as they relate to all payroll accounts are a fair reflection of the assets of the hotels
- Ensure reporting is timely, accurate and consistent with the financial accounts so that the PandL/Balance sheets reconcile to the trial balance and where proof of reconciliations can be provided on a monthly basis
A Payroll Accountant serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Experience in luxury hospitality industry
- Experience in Oasys System
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A