View All Honeywell JobsHoneywell
A Strategic Sourcing Analyst is a key Sourcing role within Honeywell FM&T’s Integrated Supply Chain. This role supports the overall strategic direction associated within the assigned commodities. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for pro-actively assisting in the development of sourcing strategies that are aligned with business and program needs and then driving execution of those strategies while ensuring quality, delivery, and cost targets are exceeding expectations.
- Manages, nurtures and supports supplier relationships; designs and implements supplier improvement initiatives and resolves critical supplier issues.
- Leads or supports negotiations and management of long term agreements to leverage buying position, for effect cost management in accordance with the KCNSC prime contract executive orders, public law, NNSA approved procedures, FAR/DEAR, and appropriate supply chain management principles. Tracks, monitors, and documents and contractual changes.
- Supports use of strategic sourcing tools such as Spend Analysis and Supplier Performance Management (SPM). Evaluate data and assist management team in identifying and managing key suppliers. Works with Sourcing Leaders to identify, qualify, and maintain optimum supply base capability and capacity.
- Develops and conducts RFQ’s, RFP’s using both traditional and web-based platforms
- Superiority in utilizing strategic integrative thinking and linking it to sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of government contracting requirements including a working understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Established ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- A quick study, ability to recognize opportunities for improvement and engage in activities that lead to improvements
- Demonstrated capacity to meet aggressive deadlines while achieving solid business results
- Uses inclusive, collaborative approach to execute & manage agreements
- Advanced degree, ISM, CPSM certification, or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Highly proficient technical skills in MS Office Suite and knowledge of E-Procurement Applications desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A