The IBM Security Technical Sales position is an integral part of the sales organization and works with the Sales team through the pre-sales cycle carrying out presentation, demo & POC for IBM Security’s Portfolio of products.
- Acts as IBM Security subject-matter technical expert to validate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Supports sales team on prospect conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations; expertly responds to technical questions, and explains features in the context of solving customer’s business problems on IBM Security Solutions.
- Leads technical response to Request for Proposals and Request for Information (RFI) by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal technical experts
- Engaging deployment team to review key deployment milestones like architecture & design, installation & production setup
- Technical Accelerators like presentation, demo, Proof of Technology & Proof of Concepts for IBM Security products.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of Technical consulting/Technical sales/ Technical Architecture experience in On Prem or SaaS solutions.
- At least 5 years experience working in Cyber Security field implementing Cyber Security Solutions
- CISSP or equivalent technical certification
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A