View All Iceland JobsIceland Foods
The Food Warehouse is Iceland’s latest concept store. Now inside our 5th successful year, we are continuing to open our new, larger format Food Warehouse stores at pace up and down the country. We understand that our success comes through our people and we are searching for responsible and committed Deputy Managers to connect with our business as we continue to grow and expand.
Your role will involve working alongside the Store Manager to support the store team, where you will be fully accountable for managing day to day store operations and delivering standards to a high level. As a Deputy Manager, you will have great interpersonal skills with a commitment towards inspiring and engaging your team.
- Takes responsibility for processes and implements business responsibilities, communicating them effectively to the team.
- Good working knowledge of retail processes and how to deliver the best availability for the customer.
- Awareness of trends in the retail market.
- Connects with the team to deliver solutions and create the best customer experience
- Drives performance and uses the tools available to manage the team effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- A good understanding of training required and trains the team to support succession.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A