Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
- Secure operational excellence, high-quality standards of customer experience in the customer and co-worker restaurants and achieve optimized levels of commerciality by cooperating effectively with the kitchen production manager.
- Promote a safety-first culture by contributing to the implementation of local compliance standards making sure that work routines are in place and followed in all daily operations and that all food incidents, or potential incidents, are reported.
- Lead and implement the commercial calendar, IKEA retail food business plan, communication and sustainability strategies in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the customer’s restaurant is in shape as new, common store planning solutions and vitality packages are implemented and retail foundations, sales steering tools, food safety and Swedishness are in place.
- Identify, inspire, and develop a diverse and high performing team to ensure succession planning for all key roles.
- Ensure that the team members have a thorough knowledge of the IKEA Food range and the IKEA services and can share this with customers in the best way possible.
- Co-operate with the Commercial SFM & Bistro Manager to strengthen the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Bistro and the Swedish Food Market and take actions to promote cross merchandising/communication.
- You are customer service oriented with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently to provide our customers with a safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable and enjoyable food experience.
- You are a passionate leader inspired by the IKEA core leadership capabilities, you see how IKEA food contributes to increasing the overall performance and strive to make things happen.
- You have minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a vibrant retail and/ or service/hospitality environment.
- You are curious and eager to learn more in order to develop the business and deliver strong business results through people.
- You are willing to serve the many store customers, contribute to a day out for the whole family and strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store.
- You have a proven attitude to maintain effective work and leadership behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N / A