Website JetBlue Airways
The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) Customer Care crewmember supports the call center strategy and operations for JetBlue Vacations. The JTP CC crewmember provides exceptional customer service through one on one customer contact to book and service vacations packages through JetBlue Vacations. Crewmembers must be flexible, have effective problem solving skills, sales skills, exceptional customer service. They must consistently provide information on the different vacation package components along with the different JetBlue travel products.
- Handle calls regarding general information about vacation packages.
- Apply specific formulas to packaging pricing structures.
- Sell and close vacation products from incoming calls.
- Document customer contract details into the reservation system.
- Make determinations on all aspects of a booking including: schedule availability, fares, and fees.
- Research flight information and look up general airport information.
- Have significant attention to detail; ability to multitask frequently.
- Respond to emails and other correspondence regarding company products.
- Resolve general customer service questions through effective customer service techniques.
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer, every time.
- Successfully complete trainings and stay proficient in the processes, policies, products and offerings of JetBlue Vacations, JetBlue Travel Products and JetBlue.
- Attend scheduled business partner meetings and other trainings in the support center, as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Two (2) years of customer service experience.
- Successful completion of Initial JetBlue Travel Products training once hired.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish through a language assessment (Bilingual role only)
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reside in the designated calling area.
- Provide one telephone line and a high-speed internet connection (minimum 256K connection speed)
- Provide a safe and professional office-work environment, free from background noise and distraction
- Able to work from the support center for meetings or trainings as needed, or if experiencing technical difficulties at home.
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A