KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Enterprise Tax, Transactions & Accounting team provides expertise to middle market including large private business groups, emerging listed companies and family group clients across a broad range of industries including property, retail, manufacturing, technology, and family office clients. More than ever before, tax is playing a vital role in shaping political and business agendas as the world faces rapid globalization and increased competition. In this new world of tax, clients rely on KPMG to help them achieve competitive advantage. We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives and acute insights that help clients make informed choices to deal with complex issues.
- Providing tax advice and solutions to a broad variety of clients with a particular focus on the structuring of larger privately owned businesses;
- Advising on cross-border transactions and business structuring, in particular, developing and implementing solutions to tax issues that arise from inbound and outbound businesses;
- Assisting with the delivery of tax compliance services to a range of clients, including income tax and tax effect accounting assistance
- Provide tax advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes large private business groups, corporate groups, listed entities, family and privately owned businesses, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and listed entities
- Strong experience in private clients/middle market gained in another professional services or similar environment
- Excellent tax technical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including CA or CPA
- Qualifications such as CA, CPA, CTA or Masters of Tax are preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, AU
Application Deadline: N/A