View All Loblaw Companies Limited JobsLoblaw Companies Limited
To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a marketing coordinator to work closely with us in a summer internship role. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with business goals. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of marketing specialties including: SEO, social media, email marketing, website development, graphic design, content marketing, brand development and much more. You’ll be part of a supportive, small and entrepreneurial team. As a key role in our group you’ll have the chance to see your work and ideas in action!
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
- If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
- In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A